Our birthmom Sara is the sweetest young lady. This is a little blurb of an email that she sent to us earlier this week.
"You both are amazing people and it's so comforting to know that this child is going to have everything it needs to succeed in life. As hard as these past nine months have been I wouldn't change any of it, because I am truly excited for the both of you, this child is blessed to have such great parents."
I cry every time I read that! We just love her!!
Anyway, the update...........so Sara went to the doctor's a day early this week. She was really excited that they told her to come in. She had called them complaining of a lot of contractions not painful ones, but they are coming so regularly that she has not been able to sleep very well. She was told that she is 3 cm, 80% effaced and is at -1. I guess that the -1 refers to the position of the baby in the birth canal. This means that the baby has moved farther down, which is good!! Sara was hoping that the doctor would just start an induction and get things going. However the doctor just prescribed her some pills to help her sleep. Needless to say, Sara was very disappointed!
Her next appointment is next Thursday. We hope she will finally get a good night's sleep.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooooo????? Contractions? That sounds close - I know you wouldn't jump on a plane without letting us know. I can't take the suspense!!!!!
Waiting impatiently,
River
Post a Comment