Wow. He is a beautiful little boy. Biggest congratulations to you both. I am so very happy and proud of you two...xoxoxox
You look so happy! Congratulations and big hugs from us!!xxooDan, Rachel and Kyla
We couldn't be happier for you! He looks darling & you both look so happy. CONGRATULATIONS and a BIG WELCOME to Ryan AlexanderxxooxxBetty & Ken
Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet the little one. So Peanut is a boy! Big hug to you both. I love the name, by the way. :)-Laura
What a beauty! And you two look radiant. Congratulations, Mom and Dad!
OMGosh!!! It really happening...you're dreams are coming true. Congrats and my love to all of you XOXOXO ...I wish I could be closer to be a part of it all with you. Miss you!!! ---lp
Congratulations on your baby boy. From The Spencer Family in Naples, Italy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow. He is a beautiful little boy. Biggest congratulations to you both. I am so very happy and proud of you two...
xoxoxox
You look so happy! Congratulations and big hugs from us!!
xxoo
Dan, Rachel and Kyla
We couldn't be happier for you! He looks darling & you both look so happy. CONGRATULATIONS and a BIG WELCOME to Ryan Alexander
xxooxx
Betty & Ken
Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet the little one. So Peanut is a boy! Big hug to you both. I love the name, by the way. :)
-Laura
What a beauty! And you two look radiant. Congratulations, Mom and Dad!
OMGosh!!! It really happening...you're dreams are coming true. Congrats and my love to all of you XOXOXO ...I wish I could be closer to be a part of it all with you. Miss you!!! ---lp
Congratulations on your baby boy.
From The Spencer Family in Naples, Italy.
Post a Comment