Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camping Trip to Mount Laguna

Well, we picked a very cold weekend to go camping, but we made the most of it!

Look at me all bundled up and playing with my toys!




My first time in a tent :) I liked the bouncy air mattress.

Daddy and me.



Mommy and me.



Me and Daddy checking out the holes in the tree left by the woodpeckers.




We had a nice hot campfire going all weekend.

Here I am just hanging out in the camping chair.

We had great music and sang songs by the fire.

Giving a kiss to my girlfriend Kyla. She says "Ryan cute!"
The next morning Mommy and I snuggled and tried to stay quiet until every else woke up.

Now, back to playing with my toys.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Well done Ryan! We'll take you to Algonquin Park one day and show you where Daddy fell in.