Our Baby Peanut
Friday, February 6, 2009
All in a day's work
Here I am watching my Mommy surf the internet.
Ok Mommy, I mean work............:)
All work and no fun..............ok I get to have fun by putting all of my toys in my mouth!
Then it is time for my exercises. Whew!!! My head is heavy!
Gosh I'm cute!!
Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2010
(48)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(120)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(7)
Getting into the swing of things
Soups On!!!!!!
I'm Five Months Old!
Open Mouth Smiles!!
Old Tricks, New Tricks
Indoor Games
All in a day's work
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(38)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
Contributors
Little Peanut
Peanut's Papa
No comments:
Post a Comment